It’s important for homeowners and commercial property owners to invest in professional AC services in Oregon City, OR, especially if they want to avoid problems during the hottest days of summer. Here are some of the main reasons to schedule regular AC tune-ups and maintenance checks:
- Keep indoor temperatures comfortable: While summer is typically the hottest season of the year for most areas in the country, you could find yourself using your air conditioner sporadically during the spring and fall months. When functioning properly, home and office air conditioners will keep the indoor environment at comfortable levels all day long. This is all the more reason to schedule an AC tune-up and inspection before the hottest part of summer arrives.
- Prevention is key: The best scenario would be to not have air conditioner issues when you need cold air the most. Dealing with a malfunctioning AC in the middle of a heatwave is frustrating enough without having to call around for service quotes—and on top of that, summer is the busiest time of the year for air conditioning technicians. That means if your AC breaks down on a Monday, the earliest a tech might be able to get to you is Friday. Don’t get left out in the heat! Plan for AC checkups while your AC is running smoothly, not when things go south.
- Improve workplace productivity: If your building is scorching inside, employees will have a difficult time being productive. Hot temperatures in the office or warehouse floor contribute to focusing issues and agitation, which can be a health and safety hazard in some cases. Regular AC maintenance ensures you’ll be able to keep your workforce happy with cool, fresh air all summer long.
- Enjoy home life: While summer is the time to be outside having fun in the sun, chances are you also want to enjoy staying in from time to time—especially during triple digit heat or unbearably humid days. But you can’t enjoy being at home if your AC is acting whacky. The problem could be remedied by simply replacing the air filter with a new one, or you may need an expert to come fix the unit. If you need professional help, call as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your cooling system and having to endure an uncomfortable summer.
- Get new equipment installed early: In the event that you identify that your current air conditioning unit needs to be replaced, the best time to do it is during the offseason. AC service technicians usually have more open schedules during the cooler months, and you might even find some good deals. Most importantly, whether you need a new AC unit or need to have the entire system replaced, the goal is to get any new equipment installed before you need to use your AC.
Are you looking for the most experienced air conditioning contractor in Oregon City, OR? For truly reliable AC maintenance, repairs and replacement, don’t hesitate to contact the team at L & J Heating & Cooling. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment!
This post was written by Writer