No one ever wants to deal with a heating or air conditioning problem. It’s one of those maintenance tasks that seemingly gets put off for month after month until something goes wrong and there’s no other choice but to confront the issue. But this approach can end up costing much more in the long run. The price of emergency breakdowns, repairs and parts can quickly add up when the heater goes out in the middle of the night.
Luckily, ensuring your HVAC, furnace or air conditioner is performing at its best doesn’t have to be a chore when you work with L & J Heating & Cooling. Regular maintenance from our experts will help keep your monthly energy bill low and prevent unexpected HVAC breakdowns. Our priority customers enjoy even more benefits that will help both their schedule and their wallet. Here are just a few of the benefits our priority customers enjoy:
- Precision tune-ups: All priority customers receive an annual precision tune-up. These regular maintenance inspections are the best way to keep the unit in top shape. During the appointment, the specialist will work to maintain the integrity and function of the system by performing any necessary repairs or HVAC maintenance in Oregon City, OR.
- Priority status: Need a repair right away on a chilly winter night? Our priority customers immediately move up in line ahead of non-priority customers.
- Discounts: The program practically pays for itself, as all priority customers automatically receive a 10 percent discount on both labor and parts—every time.
- Filters changed: A clean filter can increase the efficiency of your unit. Our technicians replace the old filter with a new one during every service visit for no additional cost.
- Lower operating costs: Everyone wants to save money on their monthly electric bill. Well maintained equipment uses less energy, which will help cut down those energy bills.
- Improved comfort: A clean indoor coil on an AC system is much better equipped to remove moisture from the air, which will help make the home more comfortable.
- Transferable: Our priority custom status can easily be transferred to another location, or to a new homeowner if you move out of the area.
- Longer equipment life: Clean, properly maintained equipment lasts longer. Experts estimate a well-kept unit will last about five to 10 years longer than its neglected counterpart.
- Fewer repairs: The cost of emergency repairs can quickly add up. Enrolling as a priority customer will give your wallet a break. A properly maintained unit requires fewer repairs and is less prone to breaking down suddenly. Remember, free precision tune-ups are automatically included in your membership.
It’s clear that priority customer status is an investment that pays for itself, both in money and peace of mind! Give L & J Heating & Cooling a call today to learn more about this exclusive offer. It’s just one of the many services we provide to keep you and your family both satisfied and comfortable. We specialize in everything from installing new air conditioners to water heater repairs and routine HVAC maintenance in Oregon City, OR. Contact us now for your free estimate!
Categorised in: HVAC Maintenance
This post was written by Writer